dimanche 6 mars 2011

Street Artist n°2: Fernando's Kitchen in the street


While I was walking in the street, I met these two young musicians playing on the pavement. Oh Gosh, you can't imagine how much I thank them for making my freezing winter in Cambridge a bit warmer. In fact I could feel the hot and comfortable Spanish weather when I listened to their music.
I talked a bit with the guitarist who told me about their band called Fernando's Kitchen. Together they compose flamenco assiociated with some Arabian and Latin sounds. Have a look on their website, which talks better than me about them. And by the way, get a free track.

Ready to rock'n'roll, enjoy your music.

R'c.

Alors que je me baladais dans les rues, j'ai rencontré ces deux jeunes musiciens jouant sur le trottoir. Dieu sait combien je les remercie, d'avoir apporté un peu de chaleur dans cet hiver glacial à Cambridge. En effet, car leur son au parfum exotique m'a donné la force de tenir mon appareil et de les filmer, sans sentir que mes doigts après 10 minutes étaient devenus de vrais glaçons. 
J'ai discuté un peu avec le guitariste qui m'a parlé de leur groupe Fernando's Kitchen, avec lequel ils jouent et composent un flamenco au mélange de son latin, d'afrique du nord et bien sûr hispanique... (je (presque) cite). Allez jeter un oeil au site internet du groupe, qui est très bien fait. En prime vous aurez droit à une chanson gratos.

Ready to rock'n'roll, enjoy your music.

R'c.

1 commentaire: