dimanche 8 mai 2011

Ga-a-ame/Jeudi n°3: La petite Marseillaise.


Today we are the 8th of May 2011, 66 years since the armistice. This morning when I heard the Marseillaise played as memorial (the french's hymn), I decided to play mine as well. So I took my Melodica (Offered by Cynthia), my camera, and I recorded my Marseillaise.
For the 14th of July I'll make another one.
If you too you want to see your videos posted on my blog, let me know at tujoues.r@gmail.com

Ready to rock'n'roll, enjoy your music.

R'c.

Voilà que nous sommes aujourd'hui le 8 Mai 2011, soit 66 ans après l'armistice. C'est en entendant la marseillaise en allant au marché ce matin, en mémoire des anciens combattants, que j'ai décidé de jouer la mienne. J'ai donc pris mon melodica, gentiment offert par Cynthia, mon appareil photo, et hop j'ai fait une vidéo. Pour le 14 juillet j'en referai une, différente.
Si vous aussi vous voulez voir vos vidéos postées sur mon blog, envoyez moi un email à tujoues.r@gmail.com

Ready to rock'n'roll, enjoy your video.

R'c.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire